Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RDH_660R

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Seminole Indian track pics
February 17, 2005, 10:50:17 AM
Dude I am kick crocodile's a** for getting my bike that dirty!!!lol When I get home I am going to wipe my bike with a diaper to get all the dust off it.!!
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Seminole Indian track pics
February 17, 2005, 10:19:41 AM
Yeah the bike ran great thanks alot the thing even idles great.
Had you going for a second there huh! haha

 [smiley=stooges.gif]

On the other hand would any of u guys know of any body who would be interested in a 04 kls125 kawasaki 4 stroke in mint condition ? $2150
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Seminole Indian track pics
February 17, 2005, 09:57:06 AM
ALRIGHT I will bring it but first I have to pass by your house (Man) I have a little oil leak.  Thanks Ruben
#4
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Show Your Tow Rig
February 16, 2005, 10:04:31 PM
Sorry. Here's the pic   [smiley=drive.gif]
#5
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Seminole Indian track pics
February 16, 2005, 09:04:35 PM
REMEMBER THIS BIKE IT TOOK YOU A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AT RINKER ;D
#6
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Show Your Tow Rig
February 16, 2005, 04:26:37 PM
HERE'S MY RIG ;D
#7
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Seminole Indian track pics
February 16, 2005, 12:55:14 PM
NICE SHIRT MAYBE WHEN I GET MY BOOTS I COULD GO TO THE TRACK WITH U GUYS . BY THE WAY YOUR BANSEE IS SLOWW!!! ;D