Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on August 16, 2006, 09:51:15 PMfrank i think you need to talk to tony on this matter and do a little rethinking you seen the items just as he did on ebay and best i remember they was given to tony just as soon as they came in wasnt the front hubs and tires another deal made after the 1st deal if you felt you was done wrong why not ask for a refund or something at that point instead of making another deal on other stuff and just not plaining on paying just my opinion frank i hope you and kirby can work this out i think both of you are great guys later andy
Ok, This is the last time I will post on this matter, I purchased these parts site unseen from Kirby. Paid him up front. Ask him before I paid if the parts were in good shape and was told yes. A friend of mine swapped out the parts. Im 300miles away. get to the track and the back wheels were wobbling all are over the axle. I had to purchase new hubs from midcal of all people for a $150.00. How could I contest the problem when I bought the parts site unseen and took the man for his word? He made over $1100.00 profit on me. Now wants another $150.00 for some front hubs. It aint going to happen. If I tell some one its good, Its good!! I have over a 100 feedbacks from flea bay and not one negative. And Don you have bought several things from me and have always been good. And Yes he does have my number, But he is trying to trash my rep. And Don, I drive at nite for Fedex and sleep all day. And you know that Bro! So if anyone calls me after 7:00pm and before 7:00am they usaully get a hold of me with no problem.. And Guys your right this is a racing forum, There for Im through. Just wasn't going to let someone make me look like the bad guy. Just step up and tell the truth!! Im DONE!!!