Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Seabee

#1
#2 is my favorite. I'm gonna try it on Monday. :R
#2
Mike, Hope and I are very sorry to hear about your loss. If there is anything you and your family needs, don't hesitate to ask. We will help if we can.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: help! 300ex
June 18, 2005, 06:00:57 PM
You can always retorfit 400EX front suspension to your 300EX. It makes a world of difference, and no more bottoming out. Also, the motor responds really well to mods. It is easy to make it run with 400's.
#4
Open Discussion / Re: Beyond Sick!!
June 17, 2005, 06:45:32 PM
Wow, this guy is a F***ING SICKO. And to think the military is being compared to Hitler with scumbags like this running around. If we sent this guy down to Cuba, do you think people would get mad if we played loud Rap music in his cell? Oh, wait, better yet, turn his A/C off. This is what I think the Government should do with people like this guy. Round-up all these sickos, and give them to the military. That way, when we are training to go into Iraq, or whatever the case maybe, we will have live targets to shoot at and test our weapons on. Then we have killed two birds with one stone, we have a better trained military, and get rid of the sickos at the same time.
#5
Open Discussion / Re: DA MTG MAN b-day
June 16, 2005, 01:42:55 AM
Mike, I reckon we will have to get you a bottle of Geritol, a box if Depends, and a cocktail of cyalis and viagra for your birthday. I don't feel so bad turning 30 now, 'cause you are really OLD.  ;D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!!
#6
Open Discussion / Re: Sick isn't it?
June 14, 2005, 09:23:31 PM
I will never understand why some people will argue over something they are obviously uneducated about.
#7
Tech Corner / lightening a flywheel
June 14, 2005, 08:20:08 PM
Has anyone ever lightened a flywheel on a 300EX? If so, how do you do it?
#8
Float could be stuck in the carb.
#9
Tech Corner / Re: Question about jetting
June 14, 2005, 08:16:35 PM
The jet kit has new jets in it. When you put the new jets in you carb, you have just "rejetted" it.
#10
Open Discussion / Re: Time to face reality
June 14, 2005, 01:29:11 AM
Quote from: spacerider on June 13, 2005, 10:49:12 AM
HAPPY B-DAY !!!!   I am 32 but my brain is still 18

Whats your rate and your batallion   I am a CM2

Hey Bro, I am a CE2(SCW) stationed at CBMU 202 Det Kings Bay. Gimme a holler on the PM's.
#11
Open Discussion / Re: Time to face reality
June 14, 2005, 01:26:20 AM
Thanks y'all, for all the good words. I guess 30 is not so bad after all. Hollywood, kiss my butt!!!! I'll get you back later. Didn't your mom teach you to respect your elders? ;D
#12
Open Discussion / Time to face reality
June 13, 2005, 01:05:43 AM
15 years ago, I thought 30 was old. It doesn't seem so anymore, since tuesday is the big, "three zero" day. My wife told me that I have to start acting like I'm at least 20 ;D
#13
Cool pics Bro. I'm glad you guys came up.
#14
I think that should get sent to Hillary's web-site. I really x 10, hate that B*TCH.

 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
#15
I'm surprised by the number of die-hard liberals that have posted, especially since we all ride. 95% or more of the liberals in office hate ATV's and anything to do with them.
#16
QuoteI'm Curious. What's makes GW Bush an outstanding President? Kerry aside.

If Kerry were President would you still have joined the military?

I seriously doubt anyone President would dare take away our guns. Political suicide.


Well, I'll try to keep it short. First off, G.W. has cleaned up 8 years of S**T that was the Clinton administration. After all, if Clinton would have not been such a Pus, we would not have the terrorism problem we have today. This, I know to be true.

I have been in since '96, back then I had no interest in politics, because I didn't know any better. But, I will tell you, if Kerry would have been elected, I would have got out. I could not in good conscience serve under a man who lied as much as he did about his own service. He was not in the Navy I am in, we don't write our own awards, that is done by your superiors when they think you deserve it.

And you are right, Kerry by himself couldn't get rid of the Second, But Kerry and his circle of extremely liberal friends, i.e. Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and the like, could, and would do their very best to get rid of it.

#17
President Bush is an outstanding president. When I joined the military, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Kerry wanted to put the U.N. in charge of our military,( I DID NOT take an oath to support the U.N.) and he wanted to take away our 2nd amendment right (which in my eyes, makes him a domestic enemy). I thank God every day that the Clinton-puppet is not our president.
#18
Hey Steve, what about the dirt farm?
#19
Open Discussion / Re: Attention Wal-mart Shoppers
April 13, 2005, 08:05:38 PM
 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
#20
Open Discussion / Re: Best 250/350 class Utility?
April 12, 2005, 10:09:28 AM
Steve, just get the Rancher, 4x4 though, so Hope doesn't have to pull Candice out anymore.
#21
Quoteoh man Please let the dead horse die...not every one wants to see people stuck up mikes you know what! ::)

Well, TampaBoy813, I guess I was right, you really do have diarrhea of the mouth, not to mention the fact that you are an immature punk. I think that not everyone wants to see YOU stuck up the ATP hater's you know whats'. If you don't like that, TOO BAD, suck it up!
#22
The more I ride this thing, the more amazed I am with it. I don't think Curtis Sparks could have done a better job.
#23
Quoteyou joke about the pocket-knife comment, but I actually witnessed my grandfather rebuild a seized engine and smooth out the cylinder by hand with some sandpaper and a wood block.

of course, in his Navy SeeBee days when him and the others designed and built Guantanimo, he also made a scooter out of washing machine parts and a weed-eater because the barracks were about 2 miles from where they were working.

I only have one picture, and it's a negative,,,but clearly seen is the side door of a washer ;-)

Id@


Hey Ida, it's seAbee not seEbee ;D
#24
QuoteBack in my Seabee days, we would of bore it out with our pocket knife. You East Coast Seabees always did stuff the easy way!!!
 Just giving another Seabee Sh*t!!!!!

Big Dave
NMCB-5 1989 - 1994
ONCE A SEABEE, ALWAYS A SEABEE AND PROUD OF IT!!!
Don't you know I tried the pocket knife first, that's why I took it to ATP. CE's shouldn't be doing mechanic work. ;D
#25
QuoteI even said not every one has a bad experiance with ATP and i'm sure after the post I made mike will step it up a notch...I wish the best for mike and hope he does get things right...

I never singled anyone out, you must have a quilty conscience, or, diarrhea of the mouth.