Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - big_bear

#1
Where to Ride? / The Prarie????
May 27, 2005, 10:45:50 AM
I am doing some camping this weekend in Fort Drum ( north of Okeechobee City)  How do I get to the Prarie ??  Is that the Kissimee prarie state park ??  An do you go through the gate??
#2
Where to Ride? / Riding in Port St Lucie
January 22, 2005, 01:59:23 PM
Just recently moved to PSL any places to ride? And directions
#3
Group Rides & Events / Riding in Port St Lucie
January 22, 2005, 01:54:55 PM
I recently moved to PSL and am looking for places to ride nearby.  Any Help??
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: L-cross trip
January 22, 2005, 01:49:55 PM
Where is L-Cross?  I am in Port St Lucie
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com