Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - bcnucs

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Pumpkin Run
October 17, 2006, 01:55:31 AM
Yeah I will take it!  Thanks.  I sent you a PM.
#2
Where to Ride? / Pumpkin Run
October 16, 2006, 10:25:23 PM
The Pumpkin Run is this weekend and it looks like we might get some rain after all.  If anyone knows of someone who has a change in plans or just cant make it, please let me know.  I will buy their ticket for full price.  Thanks

Bill
386-316-3822
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Tates Hell
November 28, 2005, 01:31:36 AM
We are planning a trip in 2 weeks and were going to try Tates hell.  Has anyone ever rode there.  Details please.
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: anyone ride at 5a
July 09, 2005, 03:51:52 AM
Rode there last weekend. I have never seen it that wet, even after last years hurricanes.  Still a good time though, just have to go around some water that might be up to your neck.
#5
Open Discussion / Bunny Run??
February 18, 2005, 03:26:12 PM
Anybody have any dates of when it is?