Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - classic20

#1
Tech Corner / haynes or clymer manuals
February 22, 2005, 11:40:37 PM
Which one is better? I can find haynes manuals cheaper than the clymer. Anyone know a good place to get one from?
#2
Tech Corner / Re: tire weight
February 15, 2005, 10:40:41 PM
i ride most trail around the house, but will hit the mud sometimes.  I like the mud lites, but my concern is how do they make the tire lighter?  Is the rubber thinner leading to more punctures?  Its just a crazy thought.
#3
Tech Corner / tire weight
February 13, 2005, 11:43:16 AM
I'm looking at buying a set of mud lites or kenda bear claws.  There is a about a 10 pound difference in wieght.  the bear claw being the heavier.  does anyone know where the weight difference comes from, less tread deepth, thinner tire.  Being lighter will it be easier to get a flat?  I have honda 300 so weight is somewhat of a concer.  
#4
Tech Corner / trx 300 rims
January 24, 2005, 12:01:24 AM
I have a 94 trx 300 2x4.  i was wondering if anyone knew if 12 inch rims will fit a 2x4.  i only seem to see them on 4x4's. Also i can only find them 7 inches wide.  the stock rims i have are 9 wide in the back. finally is there a difference in the off set.  


thanks