Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Rubicon-Terp

#1
Tech Corner / Re: Installing Lift Kit
December 31, 2004, 10:58:11 AM
Just installed the lift with no problems.  I also installed the new floor board supports to avoid rubbing on the OEM support bars.  It looks great and I am looking forward to trying it out. ;D
#2
Tech Corner / Installing Lift Kit
December 28, 2004, 12:49:22 PM
I am installing a Highlifter lift kit on my 2004 Rubicon 4X4 and was wondering if anybody else has done this.  If so, how easy is it and how long does it normally take to install?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...........
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: Happy New Year @ Bad Luck
December 24, 2004, 09:32:08 AM
A group of 12 to 15 of us will be out there Saturday morning January 1 riding.  If you see a pack of Honda Rubicon's that would be us.  Hope to run into some of y'all out there.
#4
Open Discussion / New Member
December 23, 2004, 11:49:45 AM
Hey, I just signed up as a new member.  I have been lurking for a few weeks.  This looks like a great site filled with great info and friendly people!  I ride out in the Bad Luck area with a bunch of fellow Honda Rubicon owners.  We are getting a huge group together (10-20 riders) for the last ride probably on New Years Day.  Hope to meet up with a bunch of y'all over time.