Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Aquiles

#1
Open Discussion / What would you buy?????????????
October 01, 2006, 01:52:05 AM
I am planning to purchasee a new mud bike.  Right now I have a 450 Foreman S.  I love that bike but they don't make it anymore and I wanted to put monster 28's mudzillas of course.  I need a bike that won't chew belts or leave me out in the woods.  Im also interested in something automatic for the wife.  The more I try and read and educate myself the more I find that all of the bikes that I have considered have a problem.  I just wanted input from other mudders around the country.  My 450 is an unstoppable beast.  I spend most of my time pulling out bikes that displace twice my bike.  Just need input.

Cheers Aquiles
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Holey Land last Sunday
June 27, 2005, 07:19:33 PM
Love the pics I had a blast.  Yes it's wet and bring your snorkel!


Aquiles
#3
Me and my wife will try and be there.  That is my plan.  I have a blue and grey chevy 1500 and a green foreman


Cheers

Aquiles
#4
DAMN! I can't make it this weekend.  I'm taking the Florida dental boards.  I hope to make it on the 23rd.  Have a great time though...

Aquiles
#5
Im a dental student.  I graduate in two months.

Aquiles
#6
Open Discussion / Re: (((Please sign this)))
March 27, 2005, 08:59:48 PM
My number is 24760 hope it helps.  God rest her soul.

Aquiles
#7
This sucks.  I used to ride there and I'm really bummed about this.  What can we do?  Is there any hope that they might open it again?

Aquiles
#8
Open Discussion / Re: NEXTEL radio rescue numbers
March 21, 2005, 08:25:08 PM
Call me for a tow, Call me for a ride. Its all good.

Nextel  159*37*19651

Aquiles
#9
Open Discussion / Re: GPS
March 21, 2005, 08:15:03 PM
Try    http://www.mall24-7.com/     They have the lowest prices on garmin stuff that I could find.  

Aquiles