Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - pitsley

#1
Open Discussion / Place to rent ATVs??
November 29, 2004, 08:56:45 AM
Is there any place close to Croom to rent ATVs?  We want to take friends with us sometime to ride, but we'd need more ATVs.  

Another option would be to rent in South FL and trailer them over, but it would be more costly.  

Would appreciate any input!
#2
Open Discussion / Question/Help with Croom
November 22, 2004, 12:12:39 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the boards here, but need some suggestions on how to get into the campground at Croom.  I want to take my husband there for his birthday, which happens to be over this Thanksgiving weekend!  I'm told that I can't make reservations at Croom for the campground area.  They are not even willing to take payment in advance for the site.  Any suggestions about what I might be able to do would be most appreciated.  We live near Ft Lauderdale, about a 4 hr drive, so going over earlier in the week is not really an option.  

The campground across the highway (Tall Pines) has an opening, but we really wanted to stay in Croom, so that we can ride from the campsites.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone might have.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com