yeah let us know as well.thanks
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
Quote from: badcompanyracing on July 10, 2007, 10:24:54 PMYeah just what he said. Need to work togeather to make this grow.
I know we will support the track as much as possible just remember we run in waresboro the 1st sat. of every month.
I think the classes should be set up something like waresboro just my.02
Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 10, 2007, 06:12:25 AMWe want have to worry about smoke coming to get the record cause his chain isnt that long. When he leaves his yard his collar will shock the sh*t out of himQuote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 09, 2007, 11:57:03 PM
pic9
Haha, that is what I am coming for in August.
..lol Sorry smoke had to do it.
. GREAT job Troy that bike was haulin for a heavy hitter lol 4.01 .Don you know your bike always runs great. Lupo you had to much motor We gonna have to work on set up lol. Ive got to get back in the hang of things I had a few scary passes that slowed me down. Mr Gary,s 7mm sure was haulin ace he ran 3.90 3.92 on stk chassie great job team TNTRcing. Tim Davis ran like a 4.07 on 4mm t-rex stk chassie.And I think Daniel ran 4.01 on Dyno Dons 4mm cub, Well Hope yall can make for the next big race Maybe we all can run faster times and have a great time. So who,s coming next month?
??
.I got the braggin wrights for another month.