Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - dreadhed

#1
Quote from: JohnF on September 14, 2007, 02:03:34 AM
Quote from: gotballs82r on September 14, 2007, 01:48:00 AM
I know a guy selling  1981 250 r stock for 100bucks motor redone good shape let me know

first year for the atc250r was '83
First year for the R was 81.
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND PADDLE TIRES??
September 05, 2007, 03:20:16 PM
Curtis when did that happen this last weekend?  Plan on fighting it in court?  I would.  Some of those rangers can be biggest jerks out there.  Just another rule to run people out.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: atc 350x's 4 sale
August 18, 2007, 02:56:43 AM
pics & price?
#4
Open Discussion / Re: Pray for my Grandma please
August 18, 2007, 02:49:00 AM
good luck!!
#5
I still have Xs (& others too) if you are still looking.
#6
Open Discussion / Re: tri-z parts
July 29, 2007, 02:59:43 AM
YAMAHONDAMAN makes some bad ass stuff.  If I had more cash I would have more of his stuff.
#7
I am pretty sure that is Billy's track.  He is a member here.  Nice guy  have met him a few 3 wheeler rides.  He just started moving ground not to long ago.
#8
Open Discussion / Re: parting out atc 200 honda
January 19, 2007, 02:07:51 AM
What are the numbers on the motor, & what do you want for it?
#9
Open Discussion / Re: i need a 110 cdi & rear fenders
January 19, 2007, 02:04:15 AM
Dam...I just noticed that the fenders I brought home are for 79-82.  I do have some that fit the other years but they have some cracks.  If you live close you can have a set if you want to pick them up, or just pay for shipping.  I would I brought home a bunch of CDIs but have not tested them.  They are they right ones though.  Are you sure your CDI is bad, they usually don't go bad.  I might be some thing else in the ignition.  If you need on how about 15 shipped?

What are the #s on the frame or motor? I am wondering cause I was just looking at my book at it says there isn't a 86 110.  There was a 86 125.  The cylinder sits vertical on the 125.
#10
Open Discussion / Re: i need a 110 cdi & rear fenders
January 18, 2007, 02:46:21 AM
I got them in the back of my box van I will send you the pics tomorrow.
#11
Open Discussion / Re: parting out atc 200 honda
January 17, 2007, 04:12:14 AM
Does the motor run?
#12
ATV Activist / Re: Statewide Club to start
January 17, 2007, 03:59:41 AM
Lets get going.  There is paper work to do if you want to be tax exempt. 
#13
Where to Ride? / Re: Dual Sport Licensed Motorcycles
January 17, 2007, 03:41:27 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 16, 2007, 09:36:49 PM
why do you think I'm looking to buy one ;-)

Id@
Me too.
#15
Quote from: sykolincoln on January 13, 2007, 03:31:32 PM
gabe that would be to frikin sweet bro!!! campin out in your back yard soon!!! woot!!
Hell ya!!!!!!!  3 wheeler get together!!!!!!!! 
#16
Ya, ONF is right on the other side of the fence.  I have not walked around the area much so there may even be trails in the back.  I did not see tracks though.  I will have to shoot Ida a PM tomorrow.  I will have to buy a enduro soon so I can get down the roads too.  Thanks for the help. 
#17
Open Discussion / Re: These soldiers are fustrated
January 13, 2007, 12:44:24 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on January 12, 2007, 10:27:00 PM
I like riding quads, anyone else like riding quads
I usually ride a 350X 3 wheeler, but I like it!!!!  Does that count?
#18
Open Discussion / Re: i need a 110 cdi & rear fenders
January 13, 2007, 12:35:05 AM
Quote from: sykolincoln on January 12, 2007, 11:30:16 PM
pm dreadhead here on the boards he has those parts im sure
LOL yes I do.  Thanks Syko!!!!!!  I had a great time on that ride can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good set of fenders for sure & I would be surprised if I don't have a cdi too.  The fenders are in good shape.  I will get you some pics this weekend.  What is you email so I can send them to you.  What year is the 110?  That might make a difference on the cdi.  I would have to double check.

#19
Hello, me and my better half are looking at buying a house in the ONF.  Is there riding in this http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=5781+NE+167th+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=34488 area?  Or is one of the areas where there will be no riding.  I appreciate any info.
#20
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on December 28, 2006, 02:52:20 AM
the 7.3 IDI Started as the up grade from the 6.9 IDI  93 and 94 are a split year the options for the Powerstroke and or the 7.3 IDI and IDIT. The differences are clear being a direct injected and turbo charged but none of the parts will interchange from the IDI to the DI.
[/quote]
Right on.  For some reason I was thinking it only 94.  You could get turbo on the later IDI years too.  I know the parts won't change, not even close. 
#21
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 26, 2006, 11:38:38 PM
chuck, does the 1993 powerstrokes have this same transmision?  my father in laws tranny just went out in his 1993 ford.  3rd tranny he has replaced.  I will try to find out, because he will be in the process of replacing the tranny within a few weeks.  Are these tranny's available yet?
I am pretty sure the pwerstroke came out 94.5.  If you Father-In-Law's truck is a 93 & has a 7.3.  It is a IDI International.  If he has the 4 speed tranny (E4OD if I am remembering right) those are a weak point.  From everything I have read they do not hold up to well.  The C6 3 speed is a better tranny from what I have read.  Never had the 4 sp. though.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: 250 r 3 wheeller
December 07, 2006, 04:37:21 AM
Quote from: Speedway73 on December 06, 2006, 05:57:00 AM
Yup....Dahlonega 2 B exact. I've got 3,'86 Tecate 3 250's. 1 real nice and 2 parts bikes. Already a member of 3wheelerworld. Maico is my username.
I would like to get a Tecate.  Those are some nice trikes.
#23
Hey cut when is a good time to call you during the week?  I usually have to drive through Ocala to get home every day.
#24
How about some double cheese burgers with bacon?  mmmmmmmmm  lol   ;D
#25
Well I can't beat that price. :)  When would you like to do it?  What kind of beer should I bring you, or you want some thing else?
Thanks
Gabe