Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KFXracer13

#1
5th Annual FLY Summer Slam Night Series

Presented by DSI Motorsports
Saturday Schedule:
Chris Kasavage MX School
8am-11am  Cost is $35.00
All Skill Levels Welcomed
Open Practice 12pm-4PM  Cost is $15.00
Gates open at 4:pm Gate fee is $10.00
Practice around 5:30pm,Racing to follow Practice
Sign up per class is $25 for the first class and $20 for any additional classes
You must be a Bithlo Motorsports Member to race

Any Questions please email  wallypixley@yahoo.com

Track owner Wally said quads are more than welcome to race. I know for sure Myself and Shorty will be there. I'm working on a hand full of others. I'm looking forward to racing a much closer and less drama filled MX series than DCMX.
#2
Racing Scene / Re: FTR mx
August 07, 2010, 05:29:41 PM
That might be all well and true, but there isn't a single quad racing the FLMX series. I'm willing to go anywhere to get away from Dade City.
#3
Racing Scene / Re: FTR mx
August 07, 2010, 02:15:53 PM
I was seriously considering following the series this year. I too was just concerned about having enough competition to make it fun/worth it.

-Kyle 713
#4
Open Discussion / ATV Summer Camp
June 09, 2010, 05:32:19 PM
Quad
July 12th, 13th, and 14th - Featuring Kyle McCulloch and Devin Heimes Instructing.

If you have attended one of Kenny's Summer camps you know that we focus on training, but the training is only one part of it. We provide plenty of activities off the bike as well, water slides are on site, and we are not talking slip and slides, these are full size water slides, and a ton of fun. Hay rides will be on the agenda as well, and if you have not been on one you are in store for a treat, the Varn Ranch spans 2200 acres, with all kinds of wild life to be seen. We currently have 2 tracks on the property, 1 supercross style track, that incorporates tighter turns and a more technical environment, and the 2nd is a outdoor style motocross track that focuses on speed, and is roughly a 2 minute lap.
Bring the RV and come spend 3 days with us to learn and have a great time....

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have

    * Contact Info: Kenny Yoho @ Cell 813 900 9652 or Home 813 704 4929
    * kennyyohoecx@aol.com

Check out KennyYohoMXschools.com for more details.
#5
Racing Scene / ATV Summer Camp
June 09, 2010, 05:23:01 PM
Quad
July 12th, 13th, and 14th - Featuring Kyle McCulloch and Devin Heimes Instructing.

If you have attended one of Kenny's Summer camps you know that we focus on training, but the training is only one part of it. We provide plenty of activities off the bike as well, water slides are on site, and we are not talking slip and slides, these are full size water slides, and a ton of fun. Hay rides will be on the agenda as well, and if you have not been on one you are in store for a treat, the Varn Ranch spans 2200 acres, with all kinds of wild life to be seen. We currently have 2 tracks on the property, 1 supercross style track, that incorporates tighter turns and a more technical environment, and the 2nd is a outdoor style motocross track that focuses on speed, and is roughly a 2 minute lap.
Bring the RV and come spend 3 days with us to learn and have a great time....

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have

    * Contact Info: Kenny Yoho @ Cell 813 900 9652 or Home 813 704 4929
    * kennyyohoecx@aol.com

Check out KennyYohoMXschools.com for more details.
#6
Eric,
Thanks for sacrificing your 1st moto and not running me over. I do appreciate and definitely owe you one.
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Who said TRX#9 was too old??!!!
March 29, 2010, 01:22:39 AM
Good job old man.

-713
#8
Racing Scene / Re: MARK MADL ON FOX TV
March 25, 2010, 02:23:17 AM
He's my hero!
#9
Racing Scene / Re: Bartow 2-13-10 Saturday
March 12, 2010, 05:19:14 AM
I'll be there racing.
#10
Racing Scene / Re: Bartow Saturday
February 18, 2010, 01:30:19 AM
I'll be there.

Kyle 713
#11
Racing Scene / Re: dcmx plus 25,plus 35
December 24, 2009, 03:41:02 AM
Eric, 10 laps that run roughly 50 seconds/lap means you are doing 9-10 minutes of racing in one moto. You run a 4 or 5 lap race on a longer track ex. thundercross, motoplex, reddick etc. your putting in the same amount of time. I know you made some decent money last year in the Sponsor Cup series. Why would you leave?
#12
Racing Scene / Re: I Love Horsepower......
November 05, 2009, 05:15:30 AM
Eric, is that your big bore piston you damaged? LOL
#13
Racing Scene / Re: Sponsor Cup Poll....
July 20, 2009, 04:30:36 AM
I Agree.
#14
#15
Sway bar for sale. There are no identifying marks or labels anywhere to be found on the piece. I do not know much on the topic of Sway bars, but I found this in the garage and figured you guys on here could put it to better use. Its 21 3/4" in the length and appears to be constructed from steel. All the mounting hardware I have is pictured. Asking $30
Call Kyle @ 407-421-1949
#16
Racing Scene / Re: Final points standings??
July 07, 2009, 07:36:11 PM
Brady am I the TT Champ or what? lol
#17
Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!
#18
I've got a funny feeling a Honda is going to take the Expert class. Just sayin'!
#19
Me and my squad will be there.
#20
Is every bolt and fastener going to have to be safety wired? Are catch cans required on ATVs? Do ATV riders require a one piece suit or can you wear MX gear?



-Kyle
#21
Racing Scene / Not all of us went to Alabama.
March 24, 2009, 03:41:49 AM
Here is the video from Saturday nights Sponsor's Cup race at Dade City.

http://dadecitymx.com/vtpage.html
#22
Racing Scene / Re: Kissimmee Supercross Race
December 17, 2008, 12:23:09 AM
What does that mean exactly? I won't have any age issues myself but what are some other rules I should be concerned about?
#23
Racing Scene / Re: Off to surgery tomorrow........
December 16, 2008, 05:24:34 AM
Good luck Eric.
#24
Racing Scene / Re: Kissimmee Supercross Race
November 21, 2008, 03:29:43 AM
#25
Racing Scene / Kissimmee Supercross Race
November 21, 2008, 03:22:08 AM
The race is going to be held December 20, 2008 at the Silver Spurs Arena. Quad A,B and C classes are offered. Lets get a large quad turnout and turn some heads. For more info. go to the promoters website www.eastcoastracers.net.