Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DBHam

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: to the concerned citizen
January 23, 2005, 04:17:05 PM
Great job Mtg man, only next time some out of towner says he won't watch out for our kids, he's going down. I
m DBHam and was there along side of you when you put that clown in his place. I'm the guy that said to pick one and I'll take care of the other, I.m Yamahonda41,aka Dave's buddy. Your a great spokesman for our sport. Take care and see ya again, Dan.
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: FOOD
January 17, 2005, 02:46:31 PM
Thanks for the replys, we'll see ya there.
#3
Group Rides & Events / FOOD
January 16, 2005, 03:58:36 PM
Is there anywhere to eat when we complete the first half of the Rodman 4 ride?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com