
Hey Folks,
I am no longer the one to go to for ANY discussions regarding Sand Mountain Speedway, the points, the series, the rules, or anything regarding Sand Mountain. Please contact Dale at the number listed on the website. The other number (813) is no longer in use for Sand Mountain Speedway, so please do not use that line for contact. I will no longer be answering ANY email sent from the site to my address, I will be forwarding them all along to the responsible party.
Thanks for the fun! I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the racing and the friends I have made at Sand Mountain. I hope you all continue to enjoy the track and the racing that it provides. Sand Mountain is a young and growing facility and will only continue to grow and prosper in the future.
Thanks again,
Tom
) I hope to make it then. Glad everyone had good runs, does not sound like there were any incidents either, that is a beautiful thing.