Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Router

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: OCN North of 40
November 29, 2005, 10:53:15 PM
Thanx for the cords Id@
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: OCN North of 40
November 29, 2005, 10:27:57 PM
Thanx Id@
If it was just me & my buddy I'd do that , but gonna have chiks & kids with me.
#3
Where to Ride? / OCN North of 40
November 29, 2005, 10:18:47 PM
Hey all,
I was looking at postings a few months ago and rememberd reading that some of you had figured out trails from 40 all the way north and had maps and gps cords to offer. I'm staying at Mill Dam for new Years and was wondering if anyone could help.
I've rode s/o 40 for a couple of years but never north.
Thanx, Jeff
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Riding next to Griffin Rd. in Weston
November 29, 2005, 09:45:35 PM
I'm a lineman for FPL, & since 911 they've freaked out obout people under the power lines, especially those lines. If caught it's a pretty stiff fine or jail, could loose your bike.
be Safe , Jeff
#5
Where to Ride? / New Trails
August 15, 2005, 08:43:27 PM
I just read an article that said "Tates Hell" State Forest has opened up 150 miles of trails. Has anyone been there yet?
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: mill dam(onf)
June 22, 2005, 07:06:52 PM
Hey Guys, I stay there quite often, u can rent trailers
(around 65.00 a night) I was there last weekend.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com