Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - trailrider

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Rodman Dam Ride '06
January 17, 2006, 02:28:20 PM
I have a cabin and it is #11 at elite.  Will have 3 riders for the group ride.

Yee haww.
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Rodman Dam Ride '06
January 15, 2006, 08:31:52 PM
Where is everyone staying?  I need to know what camp ground you guys are going to be at so I can reserve a sport.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: Rodman Dam Ride '06
January 12, 2006, 02:44:43 PM
Hey guys, I am interested in camping and joining in the fun.  I am looking forward to meeting some other people that like to ride as much as I do.

A couple of questions first.  Would it be okay for my son to go along, he is 9 but a pretty good rider? Second, I have a sport quad, I have no xtra racks to carry fuel but I am trying to get a utility quad for my wife to ride.  But if I am not able to will there be someone carrying xtra fuel or will I be able to strap some on someone's ATV that has utility racks?? 

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you guys.
Dave.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com