Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Little redneck girl

#1
Open Discussion / Any member still here from 2004-2008
February 01, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
I became a member in 2004. I used to ride with a group of you back then. Just seeing if anybody is still members. Thanks, aka Little redneck girl.
#2
Where is the compound?We live in Cocoa?
#3
Wow I used to live in the keys and ride at the hump back in 2007 I now live in jacksonville area.But we also used to live in port st lucie and meet the guys who envited mudneck they are actully our good riding buddies,haven't rode wi th him in awhile but its way cool to see his shirts way down at the hump.WAYCOOL.Tosha!!!
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!
April 30, 2010, 12:39:13 AM
I have never been there but would love to go,saturday is a good day for us.Will anyone be there then?Coming from yulee!We really need to ride.Let me no.Thanks Tosha!
#5
Soooooooo excited for this event,we are well over due for an adult weekend.Hopefully some of my fellow riders can make it..See ya soon.Tosha!
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: Newbie from Jax, Fl.....
January 31, 2010, 02:40:27 AM
Wow its been awhile since I've been on this site.My husband is in the coast guard and we move alot.We now live in yulee florida and used to live in middleburg,we are getting to know the area but haven't rode here ever,we always trailer our bikes down south.It would be great to meet and ride somewhere near home.Any suggestions???
#7
Really excited for this event,its been along time since we've been riding and camping.As far as colt ford he kicks ass.See ya'll there..
#8
Where in the keys do you live?I used to live in Taveriner..Tosha!!!
#9
Open Discussion / Re: Who has a myspace
October 28, 2007, 04:01:27 PM
WELL HELL,I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LINK AND POST MY MYSPACE ACCOUNT.IF YOU WANT TO BE  MY FRIEND ON MY SPACE JUST SEARCH TOSHA SPRAYBERRY..
#10
Open Discussion / Re: Who has a myspace
October 28, 2007, 03:59:08 PM
THATS NOT ME!!!!LETS TRY THIS AGAIN...http://www.myspace.com/TOSHASPRAYBERRY
#11
Osceola is good,we were there today.The trails are numbered and easy to figure out.You can get a map at the ranger station or there is a gas station in town and they have free maps.Not many whoops either,thats alway good.
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Free to all atvfloridamembers
August 26, 2007, 08:59:45 PM
 8)Thanks paul for the good time.You place is awsome,and thanks to rolling thunder (randy & judy).It was good meeting newbies as well!! ;) ;)
#13
Open Discussion / Re: Free to all atvfloridamembers
August 22, 2007, 06:48:34 PM
bump
#14
Open Discussion / Re: Free to all atvfloridamembers
August 22, 2007, 04:12:25 PM
CAN I GET A NAME AND NUMBER OF THE HOTEL.SO I CAN GET RESERVATIONS.THANK YOU!!!!
#15
Open Discussion / Re: Free to all atvfloridamembers
August 22, 2007, 03:24:52 PM
YEA,I WILL BE THERE.IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE OLD RIDING BUDDIES. :PCAN'T WAIT!!!SEE YA SATURDAY
#16
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
August 04, 2007, 03:08:21 PM
 ;)We went out there for our first time a couple of weeks ago.We had so much fun.There is so many
trails.I didn't think you could ride at night.Thats good to know..We just  moved to middleburg,maybe we can meet up and ride sometime.
#17
 ;)We ju.st moved here to middleburg,we are going riding saturday.You all should join us so we can meet new riding friends..
#18
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 08, 2007, 11:09:52 PM
sounds good we be out there probaly next weekened i thought that was the place drove my truck back there looks like alot of trails
thanks
#19
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 07, 2007, 06:24:01 PM
hello,
just moved up from psl tried to find midlleburg riding i live off 220 and college went down blanding and 16 and could not find the spot. can any one help me with better direction thanks
#20
Group Rides & Events / Re: L-Cross November 17-18-19
November 17, 2006, 01:43:24 AM
I WILL BE GOING,I HAVE SOME OLD FRIENDS FROM THE KEYS MEETING OUT THERE SATURDAY.SEE YA OUT THERE..TOSHA!!! :P
#21
 ;WE WENT AND HAD A GREAT TIME,ITS ALWAYS NICE TO MEET UP WITH ALL OF YOUR RIDING BUDDIES.THANKS PATTY AND MARK...CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME..
#22
HEY POOKIE I MEAN BOOKIE HA HA ..IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU..I HAD A BLAST OUT THERE.YES JASON ALDEAN WAS KICK ASS..IM WAITING ON THE PICS THAT BIGDOG HAS OF HE AND I.THAT MADE MY NIGHT GETTING TO MEET HIM .IM SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY..OH WELL sh*t HAPPENS..I WILL SEE YA'LL NEXT EVENT.SEE YA ALL NEXT TIME.TOSHA
#23
 ::)IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN,WHERE IS EVERYONE CAMPING?I WILL BE LEAVING PORT SAINT LUCIE FRIDAY MORNING..SEE YA SOON...
#24
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Our new Toyhauler
April 07, 2006, 01:37:47 AM
THATS SWEET,CONGRATS....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT...
#25
Group Rides & Events / Re: Mud , Music and Bamboo!
April 04, 2006, 01:36:40 AM
HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET TOO SEE YOU.I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW,IM A BIT TO TIRED TODAY,STILL RECOVERING FROM THIS WEEKEND... ;)