Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Carlos Cabral

#1
Hello guys, and thanks admin for adding me. I bought a 1997 wolverine that I thought about using in State parks with an orv permit.

The problem is I bought it off someone who had no title and only gave me a bill of sale. He claimed that these bikes were not titled before 2002. But I cannot read the last character of the vin number to apply for a title and the bill of sale is missing  the last character. What if I guess the wrong character and have the seller draft up a new bill of sale? Can they determine the dmv that the last character on the vin in incorrect although  bike never registered?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com