Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Saros

#1
Alright guys I need some info, I have searched and cant seem to find a clear answer. Back in late 2003 as a young teen I purchased an ATV in South Carolina, it is an 04 Rancher 4x4. I never had it titled, as it was to be used on private property down here in Florida. I now want to ride the ATV in Osceola National Forest, but I've been told I need to have it titled. Am I going to have to pay a sales tax on the atv I bought years ago and how do I go about getting a title? I have a manufacturer's certificate of origin. The purchaser is listed as my mother, and the address on the MCO is our old address. It was never titled in SC. Thanks in advance.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com