Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Scramdaddy

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris Outlaw questions/help?
December 17, 2008, 11:37:28 AM
I say buy it, I love my Polaris. But by all means, never buy a KLR 650.
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Triple Canopy Motorsports Park
August 06, 2008, 05:50:05 PM
Sent 1
#3
My brother told me to give this guy a try.  He got me a Icon mainframe/Hooligan helmet in my size and color for $215.00, shipped to my door. The cheapest I could find elsewhere was $250.00. This is the nicest helmet I ever had. If you want to try to save a buck, check it out Go  to Locomx.com   If they don't have it on-line call and ask, he said he can get most anything and will meet or beat all prices. They guy's name is Dylan and I told him I'd get a shout out on here. Tell him Bruce told you about it from atv florida.
#4
Tech Corner / Re: polaris 4x4 overheating issue
November 21, 2007, 07:39:15 AM
Thermal sensor?
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Redneck expresions
July 28, 2007, 10:19:21 PM
Pigs get fat, and hogs get slaughtered.
#6
Open Discussion / Re: happy bday scramdaddy
July 28, 2007, 10:05:09 PM
Thanks, I'll see you around ;)
#7
Yea Son, Ya did real good! ;D
#8
I didnt try him yet but I am considering the the Toy Doctor. I think he's in thonotasasa or somewhere north of Tampa. I heard about him on this forum.
#9
Quote from: KB on May 13, 2007, 03:31:19 PM
Hey Scramdaddy, they call you that cause your from Scrambletown ?
Yes Sir..... Nah I'm j/k
#10
#1 for me I'd say 85% of the time and 15% #3
#11
I got some wierd looks from a gal ranger when I told her I wanted to check out the bombing range about a year ago. She insisted I stay away. I just wanted to see it from a safe distance, she didnt seem very fun at all.
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Motor cylce or Dune buggy???
April 28, 2007, 02:36:39 PM
KTM makes a street legal 525 and it only weighs 250 lbs. Any xr650, xr450 can easily be converted to street legal also with a kit.
#13
Open Discussion / Re: No Rally (I am pissed)
April 25, 2007, 09:01:38 PM
One of my Dad's all time favorite sayings there.
#14
twist throttle?
#15
Open Discussion / Re: 06 Scrambler 500
March 30, 2007, 07:59:14 PM
I love mine. I am 6 foot 1', 200lbs and I jump mine and it'll wheelie forever. The size is good for me but smaller riders are gonna cry about the weight. Mods info at the link in my sig.. Most folks dont like Polaris,  but I still insist the scrammy is the best all around trailbike. The 4x4 option kicks ass.
#16
Open Discussion / Re: Couey Found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!
March 08, 2007, 01:34:59 PM
They will have some white, black and tan crayon's in jail for him I bet. ::)
#17
Open Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday QT
March 08, 2007, 01:33:21 PM
Happy Birthday :N
#18
I was thinking you went to ONF and got bagged by the rangers.
#19
Open Discussion / Re: scrap metal help?/trailer title?
February 26, 2007, 03:25:13 PM
Thanks Greenmachine!
#20
Open Discussion / scrap metal help?/trailer title?
February 26, 2007, 02:48:32 PM
Some folks offered to let me take some scrap metal to cash in. I looked at the piles and it seemed some of the stuff was aluminum and variuos junk. Could someone let me know if they take any metals at the scrapyard. Also I needed to find out if A 5x8 utility trailer has a title? I thought I had one but cant find it. Thanks in advance Bruce
#21
Open Discussion / Re: Another which quad
February 26, 2007, 12:55:01 PM
Mad mudder I just get a little bent out of shape hearing folks bash my ride. I love my Scramblers, I have two. I gathered some info to set the record str8. Your Sportsman weighs 800 or so you say. Scramblers weigh 571lbs dry with 499cc's. Wolverine 516lbsdry with(421)cc's. So its a closer call than you mighta thaught.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: Another which quad
February 24, 2007, 09:29:29 PM
Thats a nice machine. ;) I mighta picked that very one for myself.
#23
Open Discussion / Re: Another which quad
February 24, 2007, 02:29:04 PM
Nobody seems to like polaris but I suggest you get the Scrambler. I love mine and never had a problem. The younger set figures Yamaha's have won more races so they must be better. Also Polaris's belt issues are ancient history tho it appears they'll never live it down due to comments made by most likely teenagers who've never rode one. I never rode the Wolverine but I'm not about to bash on one just because I ride something else.  Just my .02 cents.  Scramdaddy
#24
Dont forget your "stickers"!  :N
#25
Where to Ride? / Re: Rodman Pit Area
February 04, 2007, 09:05:13 AM
Well at least now with us all "coraled" into this trail system it will be easier for them to issue tickets!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com