Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ovojay

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Riding Buddies
September 09, 2018, 07:49:04 PM
Quote from: SouthRider67 on September 07, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
Hello everyone I like to know if guys still ride at the Humps, also by SW 157 ave, can you ride there, I live close , where can I access 157 by, all input will be appreciated .

Sent you a pm
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Riding Buddies
July 21, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Quote from: caledelaney on July 20, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
I'm fixing the drive belt in mine hopefully this weekend. As soon as it's ready I want to take it out so maybe this Sunday or next weekend. Where do you usually ride?
I ride down south in the humps or at 157. I'm going riding tomorrow if you can make. I sent you a pm. Let me know if you got it.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: Riding Buddies
July 19, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
Quote from: caledelaney on July 06, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Hey Everyone,
I'm looking for some people to ride with in S FL. I live in West Palm, but typically ride down in Florida City or Okeechobee. I have a 2013 RZR 800S. Let me know if anyone is up for riding.
Hey man I got a 2008 rzr 800. I live down south and usually out riding by my self. Let me know if you wanna go riding anytime
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: The Humps South FL riding
July 19, 2018, 02:25:09 AM
Quote from: caledelaney on March 03, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
Anyone want to ride there this weekend?
Hey let me know if your still looking to go riding out there