Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SouthRider67

#1
Group Rides & Events / Big Scubb.
November 26, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
Has anyone gone to Big Scrubb in Ocala   lately ? Please let me know, I like to go in two weeks, I was there in 2005, I will be staying close to Exit 358,off of I75, please also let me know if there is any other spot closer to that then Big Scubb, thank you, please you can also email me at mistermixx9602@gmail.com.
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Riding Buddies
September 07, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
Hello everyone I like to know if guys still ride at the Humps, also by SW 157 ave, can you ride there, I live close , where can I access 157 by, all input will be appreciated .
#3
Group Rides & Events / The Humps This Past Weekend.
March 07, 2017, 12:32:11 AM
This past Sunday March 6th I went to the Humps ,after a nine year absence, wow this place still awesome , I shall look forward to see more riders out there , see ya all , let's have fun out there .
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: The Humps South FL riding
February 09, 2017, 01:11:40 PM
Hey I am thinking about going there soon, I got a raptor and haven't tried it out yet, let me know if you have a sport quad and if you do if is any good for them , thank you.
#5
Does anyone ride anymore behind the Homestead Race Track, in Florida City?
#6
Where to Ride? / Where to ride in South Florida?
January 12, 2017, 12:17:10 PM
Anyone have been riding lately down by car sound road, or by the race track near Florida City
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: Weekend Rides
January 10, 2017, 12:50:51 PM
Hey where are the humps , is that right behind the racetrack in Florida City?