Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mudgrizzly

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Central Florida - Dec 27-Jan 5
December 07, 2015, 02:58:24 PM
I'm still checking in on the thread to see if anything comes up.  I'm not leaving for Florida til Christmas, easy to load up.
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Central Florida - Dec 27-Jan 5
November 30, 2015, 04:44:28 PM
Thanks for all the info and the offer to ride.  Unfortunately I'm not snorkeled (its been on my list but around here we don't have a ton of deep water to ride).  Also didn't realize that you couldn't ride down there with mud tires.  I do have a set of 26" ITPs in addition to my Zillas that I can put on for trail only stuff, but they are still a mud lug.  Sounds like I should leave the grizzly at home.

I hear ya about not acting your age though, I'm 40 here but almost everyone assumes I'm still in my 20s... gets a little old sometimes. lol
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Central Florida - Dec 27-Jan 5
November 29, 2015, 03:23:57 PM
I'm going to be just outside of Orlando.  I don't mind driving though or camping for a few days so pretty flexible on location. 
#4
Open Discussion / Central Florida - Dec 27-Jan 5
November 28, 2015, 05:04:09 PM
Hey everyone, I'm going to be in the Orlando area from Dec 27 - Jan 5 (dates are somewhat flexible).  Looking for info on places to ride and if there are any people planning trips I could join in.  I have a 07 Yamaha Grizzly 700 with 28" zillas.  Mostly interested in trail riding and mud.

It's just going to be me so I'm trying to decide if its worth bringing my Grizzly with me.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com