So, I've just recently jumped back into the world of ATVs. It's been a while but figured it would be something that my son (7) and I can do together on weekends etc.
First things first, I'm currently just north of the state line in Camden County, GA. That being said, I bought a 2015 Honda Foreman 500 and being a resident of the state of GA I'm not required to register/title it, however I've noticed that many parks in FL require it. How does this work for non-residents riding in the state? Do we get a free pass or have to suck it up and get the paperwork done? I just don't want to have to pay each year if I don't have to.
Also, I'm not looking to sink my new ride into a watery grave anytime soon (no snorkel/stock rig). What are some good recommendations for trail rides in the NE FL area that will keep me remotely dry?
First things first, I'm currently just north of the state line in Camden County, GA. That being said, I bought a 2015 Honda Foreman 500 and being a resident of the state of GA I'm not required to register/title it, however I've noticed that many parks in FL require it. How does this work for non-residents riding in the state? Do we get a free pass or have to suck it up and get the paperwork done? I just don't want to have to pay each year if I don't have to.
Also, I'm not looking to sink my new ride into a watery grave anytime soon (no snorkel/stock rig). What are some good recommendations for trail rides in the NE FL area that will keep me remotely dry?