Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - carrie777

#1
Group Rides & Events / Riding LAZY SPRING TOMORROW
January 04, 2015, 03:40:27 AM
I am finally back from vacation and am heading to lazy springs tomorrow to ride. Anyone else going to be there>>>>>
#2
Open Discussion / Re: New here! Living in Lehigh
December 29, 2014, 02:40:19 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! I will  be back newt week and am looking to go riding! Who is up for a day ride somewhere close like lazy springs. You can show me round...
#3
Open Discussion / New here! Living in Lehigh
December 15, 2014, 12:52:29 AM
Hey everyone! I am new to this site, and live out near LAZY SPRINGS park near Lehigh. I have not been there yet, and was wondering if anyone can give me some reviews about it. Also looking for some people to ride with! Have trailer and will travel! I have a BIG BEAR 4x4, and love it. My friend is coming down in January and we are looking for some people to ride with, and places to ride.... Yes, we are chicks, and would love to find other women and guys to ride and hang with!