Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Bacchus_fl

#1
I may be late to the parade on this one but just found this article and figured I'd share.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December

Little far from me but I have family in the area so all the more reason to make a visit! :)

Happy Riding!!
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Hello from Orlando!
September 23, 2014, 01:28:21 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!  I am working on my neighbors to get them all to sign up for the pumpkin run so hopefully I will get to meet some of you there. Riley was also nice enough to offer to show me around 5A in a couple weeks which I'm really looking forward to.



#3
Open Discussion / Hello from Orlando!
September 19, 2014, 11:32:07 AM
Hello All!

I'm a newbie here and to atvs in general. I have done allot of off roading in my past with trucks and some dirt bikes but this is my first ATV.  I just purchased a '14 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI and love it so far.  This issue for me now is finding places to ride. I live in debary on the St. John's between Daytona and Orlando. Any suggestions on where to go?  I know about croons and ocala but haven't been to either yet.  Any info on Ocala trails, parking etc would be helpful.  I am also looking at going to 5A, is it legal to ride there?  Where do I park and are there any areas better than others or places I should stay away from? 

I have several neighbors who have machines as well but we don't have much experience with them so I would love to find a group to ride with to learn the ropes. Any groups out there willing to put up with some noobs following them around?

Thanks in advance!

Jason