Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mcleary333

#1
For Sale / Wanted / Trx400 ex 2005 for sale
August 25, 2015, 10:57:38 PM
I have a 2005 Honda trx 400 ex for sale $1700 FIRM!
Got aftermarket name brand parts. Clean title. Starts and runs no problem. Will need brakes $20
No time to ride anymore if intrested text 607-742-8738 have video and pics ready to send.
Located in deltona fl.
#2
Well I was gonna have the vin# ran through the police department as well as the DMV to check for anything but I guess just wait for a decent deal with title to come along I can buy other toys while I wait thanks for the heads up on the road situation
#3
Okay

I heard it was legal to ride on streets that don't exceed 35 mph true or no?
Is it mandatory to have a title ? I will try to get 1 with it but somtimes can score good deals because they don't ( how hard is it to get title from DMV with bill of sale. Anybody actually do it?) and defiantly run the vin before I buy it. I don't support thieves.
I heard I have to take an atv riders course and receive certificate to ride public lands?

Do I need some sort of registration/ inspection sticker to ride parks/ public land ?
#4
Is this website all about trolling ? Or did I read it right thought it said atv florida. So far nobody has been on topic with the acception on my first reply. I'm not asking who I should listen to or who has what / does what. All I wanted to know is who actually knows florida's atv laws/regulations for riding. So I can decide what needs to be done and hopefully enjoy riding again. Other then that Idc.
#5
Well ill probably do alot of that but I was just wondering like, say I go ride at Ocala park what kind of paper work/registrations do I need I just don't want to show up and have them be like I need this and that to ride there
#6
I just moved to Florida. The Sanford/Deltona area and thinking about getting back into sport atvs. (Got my eye on a raptor 700). Not planning on doing anything fancy just field and woods/trails.  I know every state has different regulations you have to follow. Just wondering if you guys could fill me in on florida's.   ;D