I see that Hastings is just above Ocala...... but where is the riding spot? Is there an ATV Park there? Is it off of I-95? Is it private land or part of Ocala National Forrest? Are you required ORV stickers? Etc.. etc?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
We have had alot of different bikes over the years, but the ATC or three wheeler is near to my heart. We do a little of the mud riding, but mainly trails and road riding as we have kids that ride with us. I do like to rip it up a little bit too though!!!
But we are open to any place that will allow us to play!!! I am stationed in Kings Bay, GA. but I grew up in South Florida.... so I am somewhat fimiliar with the different areas around N. Florida... (i.e. Jacksonville, Gainesville, Tallahasse, Ocala, etc....) Any other information would be great, and we would LOVE to go riding sometime here in the near future!!! Thanks for all the replies!!!
I think it maybe easier to say who allows the old 3 wheeled dinosaurs vice who doesn't....? If I have read correctly, Ocala National Forest allows them.... are there any others?