Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - JAXRANCHER

#1
Still got it??  open to any trades??
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Slowrolling Florida
September 24, 2013, 02:01:58 AM
awesom vid!!  if you guys need an extra give me a heads up.  im  up for going almost any time.  my friends dont ride that much anymore but im ready!  Thanks!!
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: July 6th ride
July 07, 2013, 03:47:34 AM
i wanted to go today and couldnt. im ready to go sunday.  but how do i get there? help please?
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: July 4th weekend?
July 03, 2013, 03:53:18 AM
Hi. I'm new here I'm in JAX looking to ride this week end. I met ole nasty a couple of weeks ago at mud muckers. Any ways I got a Polaris I'm dying to try. Never been to Hastings so I'm ready. Don't mean to butt in on the thread but got to start somewhere. Thanks.