Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - willc86

#1
went there once, just remember being lots of water lol. does not seem too bad just to chill and bike around
#2
hey guys going to plantbamboo in Okeechobee fl. anyone would like to join us. pretty cool park. its quite, not a lot of people and open land. So far just my bud and i. let me know thanks =)
#3
Group Rides & Events / is anyone riding this weekend?
February 03, 2015, 12:11:16 PM
hey guys we are from south florida (moved here from virginia) and looking for people to ride with. is anyone riding this weekend that my buddy and i can tag along with? we got 4 x 4s.
if anyone is riding this weekend anywhere let us know =)
#4
Hey everyone! Was wondering if someone would like to tag along with my Bud and I. you are more than welcome to come, preferably 4x4 though lol since we do go through muddy areas. anyhow, we leaving around 6pm anyone is welcome. we ride every weekend also

let me know guys!

its just us 2, we dont know many riders =(
#5
Group Rides & Events / anyone from south florida?
March 22, 2014, 01:17:18 AM
Hey guys anyone from south florida looking to atv? we have a small group, usually 2 or 3 and we go to new places often. just looking for more poeple to bike with
#6
Group Rides & Events / Re: anyone wanna ride wed
March 07, 2014, 09:39:35 PM
You guys riding this wed. ? where at. I might be interested. I live in Miami though =/
#7
Hey I am looking for someone to ride out with to add extra to thr group. if you guys want an extra 2 peeps in your group let me know and we can ride out with you guys as well
#8
Where to Ride? / Re: Holder Mine
August 11, 2013, 10:04:54 PM
is this park open?

Also, is this park good for mudder atvs?
#9
you guys planning to go to 137th?
#10
Yeah, unfortunately, not every flower can pick its color. Wish to move back to Virginia, where I feel right at home.
Anyhow, what part of spots your ride in Miami? Do you still ride around?
#11
Wait whaa lol. Ill ride anywhere parks and legal trails. I cant ride roads, I have a 4 x 4 anyways. You go to parks?
#12
bump anyone rides often in s. florida?
#13
Group Rides & Events / Re: River Ranch 07/20
July 16, 2013, 11:37:36 AM
where is river ranch located ive been seeing youtube videos about that place. I'll be down to go.
#14
what is hastings?

Hastings, FL?
#15
sup guys, name is Will

Got a buddy and me looking for a small group to tag along within miami area that ATVs often. Someone who dont really ride on the streets (had bad experiences already)
We got a 4x4 that does ok mudding. Well PM me or email me will.engineer@yahoo.com
#16
We are planning to go there in the winter. Do you have like an exact spot or name how to get to the ocala trails?
#17
Where is else is a safe spot to ride by 8th street? Or does anyone go by there anymore?
#18
I go to croom at times. I am at hialeah. what about you? That is my idea, I like trail riding as well
#19
hey guys. I am not sure where to ride, or for that matter alone, I have no group of friends to ride with. Was wondering if I can tag along and meet a small group to atv with so often. I have a 4x4. Also, if it helps with law enforcement, mother works in HQ MDPD and brother is FTO MDPD and know a few others, maybe we wont get hassled, as long as its no road racing or anything like that. Just find a group to mud and stuff