Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Big Mike

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: 5 a in scottsmore
March 22, 2013, 10:12:51 PM
Pardon my intrusion, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm new here and trying to find places to ride. What is 5A and is it open to the public or a private/landowner association? I got a new Honda primarily for hunting but I want to ride recreationally too. Any help or directions would be appreciated.

Mike
#2
Quote from: kountry23 on March 22, 2013, 04:28:24 PM
I thought about going but I'm not sure of where yet
Kountry, I see you're in Lakeland, I'm in Polk near I-4/Hwy 27, where are some good places to ride within a couple hours travel?

Or anyone else with some information for that matter.

Thanks in advance.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com