Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - HomesteadRaptor700

#1
For Sale / Wanted / Wtb!!!! Yfz 450 rolling chassis
December 10, 2013, 11:20:21 PM
Looking to buy a yfz rolling chassis. It doesn't need a motor because ima do a hybrid yfz/shee. Please hopefully you guys can help me out and start me in the direction of finding a complete rolling chassis.
#2
For Sale / Wanted / Wtb Honda 4x4
October 14, 2013, 07:29:15 PM
Looking for honda 4x4 preferably a fortrax300,rancher350,or foreman400 or 450.let me know what you have,I'll het back to you.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: protest for ATV park
May 16, 2013, 05:15:29 PM
Dam I miss it I hadn't been on the forum on a while,I'm always there I got fan a block away from tropical park I'm pretty sure I can get all me buddies to go also..when can we do another one???
#4
And I'm sorry that was a typo on my behalf I ment to say I'm down when I find a nice shee not you.
#5
Quote from: Miami450R on May 14, 2013, 01:31:27 PM
Quote from: HomesteadRaptor700 on May 14, 2013, 11:41:48 AM
I'm up for it once u find a nice shee Juan.
i found you some on craigslist.. i even went to look at one for you and you left me hanging... youre on your own now bud.lol
sorry Juan I did look at the bikes but we couldn't cone to a fare agreement but thank you so much for doing me the favor...I should be picking up a nice shee tomorrow I'll hit you up on my way back i gotta go to north florida.
#6
I'm up for it once u find a nice shee Juan.
#7
My dad has taken all his old Atc's and atv's back in the 80's and 90's and even 2000's and used to go by all his work and man when I started riding at 5 my lt80 ripped for a lil 80 I love grants work,also if I recall civicfrk1 old blaster ripped one of the fastest blaster's iv seen that wasn't a massive build he would kinda keep up with a raptor 660 with bolt on's at the time.I wish he can build me a banshee motor I love his work I bet he'll do a amazing aggressive trail set up I bet. It's a shame he doesn't build bikes anymore, grant just sells parts now. Grant I miss your work and so does my dad just not to many builders that care and know's a 2 stroke... But anybody know a reptuible shop in Miami fl??? I miss grant and his mechanic work to me M.A.M is number 1!!!!!!!
#8
I don't like Facebook if you see anything let me know thanks klutchbuster
#9
Yo efren it's me Alex I'm looking to buy a bike again to lol like old time...hit me up some time I'll pm you my number. What are you trying to get a utility or sport quads again. Im trying to find a banshee you know me a 2 stroke addict and you Im probably gonna build me a shee so if you wanna give me a hand let me know...
#10
That would be great klutchbuster hook me up with the powder boaters number!!!! Lol but please give me his number and by anychance do you know anybody with a complete banshee, or a banshee rolling chassis or a complete stock motor?Thanks buddie
#11
Hey guys I can't really find a nice banshee if anybody knows a nice shee forsale let me know I'm looking for one but till then, I'm just gonna probably end up building one.basically I'm looking for like the title says a good reasonable priced powder coating for a frame???
#12
Hey guys I have a slight problem maybe someone of you guys can help me out with something, I'm looking for a certain mechanic in kissimee Florida named Fabio I think his shop is like 5 minutes away from the sedanos grocery store..but anyway i lost his number and can't find it can anybody help me find out his shops name or even his phone number, he didn't do me dirt or nothing I just need to get in contact with him about purchasing a few item.. And oh yeah it's not like I can just drive over there because I live in homestead Florida and it's a 4 hour drive and don't wanna waist my money and time..hopefully you guys can help me out thank

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com