Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - bobejoe

#1
O.K ...Thanks for letting me know ...Next Time ...
#2
Hi were glad to hear that someone is going to ride with us tomorrow and that's great you got a map of the lot sites at Rancho ... Will be there at around 11:30 , Will we be able to Park at the HOA Members lot behind Davids with you or up front ???

If you want you can call me at 407 832-2528 that's a lot easier than this email back and forth

R.J
#3
2 for sure and maybe 2 more are riding at Rancho this Saturday 12/8/12 just wanting to see if anybody else wants to go ??? We will be looking at a lot that for sale in Rancho , Were going to Buy , I just want to put feet on it before I sign the Papers...

Hit me back if you want to meet up and we can set up the Time ...

I hope some of you Rancho Guys want to Ride , It will be Fun to Ride with some New People ...
#4
Hi everybody, I just found and signed up for this site today when I was looking for info on buying a lot at Rancho , I see that some times you go for rides there and I'm looking forward to riding with you all out there some time in the future but right now three of us are going to Mud Muckers on the 26th,27th and coming back on the 28th , This will be my second time there and had a great ride due to our Kick Ass Guide Mike a Friend of ours that lives there, Night rides had over 50 side by sides and quads.
We will be leaving at 10:00am Friday from Hwy 27 & 192 if any body wants to Convoy up ,Let me Know ...
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com