Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mr350x

#1
Open Discussion / Re: 1987 HONDA 250R ATC MYSTERY BIKE
October 11, 2012, 09:04:49 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on October 11, 2012, 08:07:02 AM
check the dates, this thread is many years old and the last post is over 2 yrs old.

Oh haha my bad! I did a search on the 87R and found this post but didn't realize it was so old.. Sorry to raise this thread from the dead.. Quick some one get me a shovel I will put it back in its grave! Lol
#2
Open Discussion / Re: 1987 HONDA 250R ATC MYSTERY BIKE
October 10, 2012, 10:15:44 PM
Quote from: trikebuilder on September 12, 2010, 04:53:11 PM
I have build custom and original bikes all my life.and to let everyone know.The 1987 Honda Atc 250r.Is out there.I know this beacuse I have one all restored.With a clean title and matching frame.I bought this bike in alberta canada.It has sat for 15 years in a pile of hay and straw...This bike is not for sale.But I do know one thing if i do sell it....I won't let it go for cheap...

It's funny how you say you have a true 1987 atc 250r and not a shred of proof! Some people may eat up your story but i call your bluff! Knowing how rare they are you would have shown it off by now, and how funny there are no pictures anywhere of any 87's except for the brocure pics and you say you have one all restored? Lmfao I don't know what fairy tale you are living in but your restored 86 with white plastics isn't considered a 87, that is if you even have a 250R smh!

Sorry to bust your balls man I just don't buy it!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com