Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RidingDirty

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Sport Quad Roll Call!!
October 02, 2012, 02:17:46 PM
400ex here with a lot of goodies and a few more to come. Im out of the Clearwater/Dunedin area. I have always been ridding at croom or years ago Ocala NF. Anyone ever want to meet a croom let me know.
#2
Open Discussion / Looking for people to ride with
October 01, 2012, 08:22:42 PM
Newbee here looking for people to ride with. Im out of Clearwater and have been riding from the age of 8 years old and am 34. Have friends who have quads but just cant seem to get them of the couch. I just picked up a new to me 08 400EX and am ready hit the trails. Went to Croom a few weeks ago to dial the bike in with the new ad on's. Wife is out of town and I have all this weeked to ride 9/6, 9/7. Let me know if anyone wants to ride.

#3
Newbee here looking for people to ride with. I have been riding from the age of 8 years old and am 34. Have friends who have quads but just cant seem to get them of the couch. I just picked up a new to me 08 400EX and am ready hit the trails. Went to Croom a few weeks ago to dial the bike in with the new ad on's. Wife is out of town and I have all this weeked to ride 9/6, 9/7. Let me know if anyone wants to ride.