Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 3l3m3ntX

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: The Yucapan
February 01, 2005, 02:58:03 PM
Cool  ;D, Thanks
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: The Yucapan
February 01, 2005, 01:25:32 PM
Are any of you parking off burnt store close to the fire station? And if so, are they ticketing anymore?
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: RIDING SPOT IN PORT CHARLOTTE??
January 10, 2005, 03:15:42 PM
You can put up a tent if you want but I would do it somewhere off a trail not just right in the open. I see people out there camping every weekend and night riding too. The riding has a few different types, there are trails, mx tracks (not Professional or anything) and mud holes. I would recommend riding with someone who knows the area, there are tons of trails that most people don't even know are there.
 ::)
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: North Port
January 07, 2005, 06:15:05 PM
I ride out there every weekend almost and have never been stopped, I see the cops all the time but have never had them stop me. I guess it depends which cop is there and if he has had his donuts yet LOL.  ;D
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: RIDING SPOT IN PORT CHARLOTTE??
January 07, 2005, 06:12:03 PM
Yeah thats North Port and there are actually 2 different places you can ride off of 75. The cops won't hassle you as long as they don't see you on the road.
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: The Yucapan
December 21, 2004, 05:39:07 PM
I ride a Banshee, and I am bringing some guys from tampa that ride trx450r's and a Suzuki 400. I hope to come down there on Sunday if the wife lets me out of the house lol.  ;D
#7
Where to Ride? / Re: The Yucapan
December 21, 2004, 01:21:40 PM
Yeah nothings really changed for the past 10 years it seems. Thanks for the info, I think I may take a ride down and try my luck (if I don't see other people I won't ride, strength in numbers lol)  ;D
#8
Where to Ride? / The Yucapan
December 21, 2004, 01:08:36 PM
I was talking to a guy at the Gas Station this morning about riding and he said they have been riding down in the Yucapans again. I haven't rode there for quite awhile (since I got a written warning) but I was wondering if any of you have been riding there and if its Cool again. The guy also said that they were parking right off of Burnt Store RD (by the fire station). If any of you have any input please let me know (sure saves a drive up to croom and the Yucapans are the best place to ride in my opinion) Thanks.. ::)