Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Trx450dan

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Sport Quad Roll Call!!
September 17, 2012, 01:36:53 PM
Before my trx450 I owned a 2001 honda 400 sporttrax so I became a fan.  Riding buddies used dislike polaris.  I do like ktm however.. anyway im in for a ride whenever
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Sport Quad Roll Call!!
September 16, 2012, 08:53:41 PM
I got a 2007 honda trx450er.. best bike Ive ever rode. Im from Miami fl.  I have been riding in florida city, 8st &137ave, k krome ave, ocala, la belle, 41st. But it seems everything is getting closed.. im interested in meeting riders that want to anywhere...  I also have a banshee, 1992 suzuki lt250r. Project bikes: 2004 yfz drag bike strickly for drag to long for trails. And a 660 rapter frame with r6 engine...
#3
Where to Ride? / Riding locations
September 11, 2012, 07:28:42 PM
Hello everyone,  I'm trying to get back in the riding fun but I have no idea where to take my bike I have an 07 Trx450er.  Everyone I used to ride with got rid of their bikes so if anyone knows a real nice place I would appreciate it the info..

Btw I went out this past weekend to 137 and 8st but because of the rain it's like a swamp.. I'm looking for sand dirt or gravel trails
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com