Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Fsujester

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: river ranch
July 26, 2013, 12:44:56 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on July 26, 2013, 12:45:01 AM
The fence line is not far. However, if you just want to travel a shorter distance for deep water/mud, just make your first right(south) from main entrance. Or, take Main Grade until it goes right(south) and go left, instead.

Isn't that the way to the bombing fence line?
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: river ranch
July 25, 2013, 11:26:08 AM
I know where it is now. Thanks.
Ride that line the only time I was there but it was dry.
It's a pretty long haul from the playground.
Any other recommended spots?
Thanks.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: river ranch
July 25, 2013, 09:52:50 AM
I don't know what the bombing range fence line is or where. I'm that new!

Any way you can give me info on where its at or how to get there?

I've been to the area called the playground (or something like that) but that's about it. Thanks.
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: river ranch
July 25, 2013, 02:28:08 AM
Has anyone been out to River Ranch recently?  I am going this weekend and am wondering about conditions.
Also, I am somewhat new to the place. If someone can post some info on good mudholes, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.