Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Casonm

#1
Tech Corner / Re: Trouble cranking Kawasaki bayou
April 10, 2012, 06:27:31 AM
Oh man I don't want to have to looking for wires now the guy that gave it to me said the solenoid was bad and it has been sitting for a couple years now what all would I need to do to get it back running good I've never worked on a four wheeler before and I know the carb is gonna need to cleaned or even better rebuilt I drained all the old gas out and changed the oil and spark plug I was going to change all the hoses when I started tackling the carberater which I'll be back on here asking about after I figure out this electric start business oh and I went ahead and ordered 2 solenoids just to be safe they are actually fairly cheap is there any I'm missing or need to do anything else I just can't wait to actually ride it Oh and after I do pull start it I have to put the choke all the way on it shuts off if I move the choke any Hoping I can just clean the carb and fix that I'm hopeing it's that easy
#2
Tech Corner / Re: Trouble cranking Kawasaki bayou
April 09, 2012, 11:17:16 PM
No I haven't really had the time to tinker with but the battery is fully charged what baffles me is the neutral light coming on when I put the screw driver on solenoid to jump but I am gonna put the meter and check to see if there is juice coming out I gonna clean up the wires and see thanks.
#3
Tech Corner / Trouble cranking Kawasaki bayou
April 09, 2012, 09:11:14 PM
I was just given a older Kawasaki bayou 220 and having trouble getting it to start I got a new battery hooked it up and nothing happens it pull starts and idles really high but Im gonna worry about that later. I tried jumping the solenoid and all that happens when I do this is the neutral light comes on is this a solenoid problem or something to do with the ignition any suggestions would be highly appreciated.