Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Datrikon

#1
Group Rides & Events / Hatfield McCoy, Anyone up?
March 10, 2012, 02:00:25 AM
Looking for someone interested in a spring trip to H&M.  4 day weekend March or April.  Been there before, know the area pretty well.  Leaving from Osteen.
#2
It is definitely ATV heaven.  Hard to find rentals though, there used to be rentals in Pineville, I think it was Happy Trails ATV.

I've been to 4 of 6 trails, plus the Outlaw trails. I can help you out with any questions or plans if you like.


Video is pretty old & hard to watch, but you can see at the end that you can ride on the streets with no problem.  Most of the trails connect towns that you can get gas and food.