Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jeeper

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Rancho in North Lakeland?
January 08, 2012, 01:19:09 AM
It was bound to happen sooner or later. I've lived next to rancho for over 40 years and also own land inside, What a mess it's become! Riders coming into our pasture at all hours and tearing down gates. I can hear the loud ATV's sometimes until early morning, cows get agitated, dogs barking all hours. I quit worrying about my 10 lots since they are all chewed up and trash everywhere. I wonder how these riders would feel if this was happening to them. We all had a good place to ride but now I will help shut it down any way I can!