Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 04660limited

#1
Where to Ride? / Thomas Landing
January 05, 2012, 02:04:54 PM
Has anyone ridden Thomas Landing?  It is off Sam Keen Rd near Lake Wales?  I have heard it is $5.00 for the day to ride...
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: my grizz
December 15, 2011, 01:11:31 AM
Quote from: 08Honda400EX on December 14, 2011, 10:32:26 PM
I live pretty close to there and want to check it out?  Is it legal per say?  Where do you park?  Does it get wild like Rancho?  Is there dry trails too?

There are dry trails there. If you have 4wd you can drive back in there and park wherever you want. I recommend going in on the north west by the orange groves. Dont take the jackson st entrance it is all sugar sand.  It can get rowdy out there or so I have heard.  Never been out there at night. the legal question is a tough one technically it is trespassing but since the lots are not recorded, it is a victimless trespass. I have been out there a lot and have never had a problem. I wouldnt park by the groves and ride in there have been stories of break ins. Trailer it on back there and have some fun...
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: my grizz
December 14, 2011, 03:47:47 PM
#4
Photo Gallery & Videos / my grizz
December 14, 2011, 03:02:34 PM
New to the site and thought i would throw up some pics of my grizz...




#5
Where to Ride? / Re: Triple Canopy Ranch
October 24, 2011, 08:26:38 PM
http://www.triplecanopyranch.com/ATV_UTV_ONLY_Weekends.htm

$15 a day or $25 a weekend.  they have 400 acres to ride plus mud pit areas...
#6
See you on Saturday!!