Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - prestigemotosports

#5
Anyone else going?  I broke the axle on my YFZ at Sunshine over the weekend, so I'll be riding the GasGas Wild 300.  Getting there around 10am....
#6
I'm going to Sunshine MX on Sunday for their practice day from 10-3.  Anyone else going?
#7
Where to Ride? / Re: Fort Myers/Naples?
October 17, 2011, 11:35:34 AM
RYC sucks.  I'll never go there again with a sport quad....
#8
Where to Ride? / Fort Myers/Naples?
October 16, 2011, 01:17:43 PM
I ride just about every weekend.  I've been going to East Bay, Sunshine, Thundercross, L-Cross, and Bartow, but they're all about 2 hours from home.  Anyone know of anything closer to Fort Myers/Naples????
#9
Open Discussion / Re: What happened to L-Cross??
October 16, 2011, 01:15:09 PM
I went there about 2 weeks ago on a Saturday.  They're open just about every weekend.  The track is ok, but not as good as Thundercross, Bartow, or East Bay.  Plus I'm always the only quad there when I go....