Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SkunkApe

#1
Hey zman, do the cops give u a hard time out there by the stadium? If not where is the best spot to park at? I haven't rode there since I was a kid. I live like 10 minutes from there
#2
Way too much rain to ride this weekend ??? I hate pulling my raptor out from the mud. We need a drought or I need a 4x4.
#3
Lots of water on saturday but we still had a good time.
Big ups to the 2 cops on quads keeping 41st safe and letting people know it was ok to ride out there as long as we stay off :Clap.gif the road
#4
Racing Scene / Re: THANKS PAUL
August 03, 2011, 08:59:58 PM
The plex is AWESOME :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif We need a place like that down south near miami.
#5
The drag racing on the road will call for unwanted attention and get us all kicked out from riding the AWESOME trails out on 41st.

Stay OFFROAD!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com