Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - HRC

#1
For Sale / Wanted / 2010 Apex 90 Youth Race Quad
June 18, 2014, 02:05:06 PM
2010 Apex 90, Race Quad all original except for springs, rollers and Pro Taper bars. I'm the second owner of the bike and have all original paper work receipts etc. Prior owners son lost interest and bike sat for a while before I purchased it. Bike is in great condition and runs great. Have some extra parts here and there. I'm not in a rush to sell... I just upgraded my son to a ECX Cobra and have no need for 2 race bikes. Asking $2,200 call 305-498-2313.

#2
For Sale / Wanted / Re: Wanted: Youth Race Quad
June 11, 2014, 03:05:50 PM
I have a 2007 Apex 90 all original except for springs, rollers and pro-taper bars. Excellent condition... Asking $2k you can reach me 305-498-2313.