Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dirty Brutes

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Official Croom Thread
February 06, 2015, 06:53:47 PM
Do you have to wear a full face helmet? Was wanting to us a half shell.
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog Waller 21&22
February 01, 2015, 09:13:02 PM
My bike is back up Steve. Hope you can make it. Had a blast last time. Come on people I can't be the only one that likes to play in the mud.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog Waller 21&22
January 28, 2015, 02:53:12 PM
My bike is still down. Be ready next week. Wish I could make it.
#4
Group Rides & Events / Hog Waller 21&22
January 28, 2015, 06:25:40 AM
Anyone gong? Gonna get there Friday night and camp till Sunday.
#5
Where do you ride?
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: 5A Newbie Questions
January 11, 2015, 08:49:29 PM
I would like to ride over there also. I believe little blue pill rides there a lot. Maybe he will chime in.
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: anyone riding this sunday
January 11, 2015, 04:52:09 PM
My bike is almost back together. Then we ride!
#8
Thanks for coming out Steve! Always a good time. Wish you could of stayed longer.
#9
It was great to meet you jaxbchjohn. We had a great weekend! Got towed back to the trailer Saturday night. Upgrades coming ;D
#10
Open Discussion / Re: new to site....kind of
November 16, 2014, 04:16:53 PM
Welcome. Keep an eye on the group rides. All the members here like to post rides. If you ask to tag along they won't turn you away!
#11
I'll be camping if you want to hook up. We camp on the other end of the mud hole from everyone else. Look for the silver f250 with the enclosed trailer.
#12
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog Waller 15&16th
November 11, 2014, 09:17:26 AM
As soon as I can get out of work. Hoping lunch time. It would be great to see you again
#13
Camping at hog waller
#14
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog Waller 15&16th
November 08, 2014, 08:13:24 AM
It's in Palatka.  That would be awesome.
#15
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog Waller 15&16th
November 07, 2014, 04:30:54 PM
I would like to see it rain also but it has to be better than working.
#16
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog Waller 15&16th
November 02, 2014, 11:34:04 AM
Yes. It's an atv weekend. I'll be there Friday night.
#17
Group Rides & Events / Hog Waller 15&16th
November 02, 2014, 08:40:22 AM
Anyone here going?
#18
Group Rides & Events / Re: any rides this weekend
October 10, 2014, 08:03:53 PM
I'm at Rancho in morning.
#19
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Croom Ride 9 28 14
October 05, 2014, 09:47:24 AM
Very nice! I'll have to join yall some time.
#20
Never logging off and always reading post.
#21
Where to Ride? / Re: Florida Cracker Ranch
August 05, 2014, 12:31:03 PM
I need to chk this place out!
#22
My last ride was Easter weekend. Bike still broken because of other priorities. Hope to get back out on the fourth..
#23
Was good to meet you. We had a blast that weekend as well.
#24
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: NE Florida ATV
March 16, 2014, 08:00:36 PM
I'm gonna have to meet up with y'all some time.
#25
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hog waller 2/14-15
February 13, 2014, 08:01:58 PM
Nobody?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com