Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Madhatter

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: New LEGAL spot in Tampa
June 21, 2011, 08:08:43 PM
Is this place still open?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Trails in or around Brandon??
June 21, 2011, 07:18:48 PM
I know this is an old topic but I live in the tampa area and am new to the forum. I have a trx 450r and i ride out in Brandon on the regular. I am a little weary now to disclose the location because i'm not sure if it is legal to ride out there but me and my buddies do all the time. It is a safe spot and trails are carved all throughout like people have been riding there for years. Does anyone else on here know where i am referring to and if it is legal to ride out there? the only clue I will give is its about its location is "v*lllrrric* b*wwllll" If you ride this area hit me up, no idiots or dumb@**'s, just lookin for some people to go out and ride with to hit the trails and have a good time.