Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - dcg79

#1
OK Got it Thanks For everyones Patience  ???
#2
Sorry guys :o! This is for Dirty Steves ATV Mud Bog but I cant figure out how to get the flyer on here! Still working on it though.
#3
Here we go again folks!! The Response was HUGE so this time its gonna be a TWO DAY EVENT!!
PLEASE check out the flyer and because we are getting so many calls and emails we may not get back to you right away...BUT we WILL get back to you, so feel free to call or email just have a little Paitence


    
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: DIRTY STEVES ATV MUDBOG
June 25, 2011, 11:17:23 PM
I would like to thank everyone that joined us for the race. The turnout was excellent and we are getting an even bigger response on when the next one is! I can tell you it will be a 2 day event on July 16 & 17. I will have all the information soon.
   Again Thanks for all the support we all had a Blast and cant wait untill July. ;D
#5
Where to Ride? / DIRTY STEVES ATV MUDBOG
June 13, 2011, 12:09:15 AM
DONT MISS IT!!! JUNE 18th ! Please see attachment
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com