Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Roketa uv-03-c

#1
Open Discussion / new member saying hello!
February 05, 2011, 11:24:50 PM
Howdy y'all, I just joined this site and I am very happy to of found it. I just purchased a brand new Roketa UV-03C and wondering if anyone else out there owns one? I have not found anyone except a dealer in Texas selling one and would like to know if I am the only one who bought this machine? :) I have been trying to attach a picture but it seems like the attachment is to large and I get the error message everytime. Oh well, I will keep trying. www.roketa.com and search for uv-03c    
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com