Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - motoaxer

#1
Reply is to digginfool:

I fully understand your remarks. I really don't want to post any specific details of the incident on a public forum...as I have a criminal charge pending. I am happy to do it on a private 1-to-1 basis, although I'd like to know who I am giving the details to first. There were people around when it happened...I am hoping to find anyone that witnessed it. Of course, they would already know the details. Believe me, as soon as I am able I will post to the world exactly what happened. If it happened to me it can happen to anyone.

If it helps to jog anyone's memory, the incident happend right at the exit closest to the stage (stage left if facing the stage). All I was doing was trying to exit the concert area....through the exit. There were 2 security guards standing right at that exit. There is a picture of one of them online at CAT Country 107.1 website...they have a picture gallery for that event. He is in picture # 56 (of 79).

Again...thanks to anyone that takes the time to help with this.
#2
I appreciate the reply. Do you know anyone else that was there that may have seen what went down?
#3
I am looking for anyone that was at this event. If you were there or anyone you know was there please contact me. Right after the Mark Chestnutt concert Saturday Night, I was jumped by 5 of the security guys working the event. All I was doing was trying to leave the stage area and go back to my camp. They roughed me up pretty good and eventually handcuffed me and had me arrested....while the entire time I did absolutely nothing. There was tons of people around when all this happened. I need anyone that saw this incident to contact me. I need all the help I can get. I am facing Battery charges, spent a night and day in jail, looking at $5000-$10000 in legal fees, and I am pretty messed up physically....not to mention the drama this caused my family and freinds that were there with me.

I would really like to find anyone that witnessed this encounter (that is not a friend or family member of mine) in my corner. The security guys at this event were way out of line. They obviously think that they can assult eventgoers and have them arrested without having to face any consequences.

If you think you might know people that were at this event this past weekend please ask around. I really need your help. Please contact me via email at motoaxer@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any efforts to help me.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com